Terms & Conditions
Check-In Check-Out Policy
Across all Lord’s Garden Glory' properties, the standard check-in time is 2:00 PM and standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
Documents Required During Time Of Check-in
Booking confirmation via E-mail/ SMS (with Booking ID) and a valid Photo ID (with address) is required for all the guests. Photo ID poofs accepted are Driver's License, Voter’s Card, Passport and Ration Card. Note: PAN Cards will not be accepted as valid Photo ID Card.
- Child Policy: A maximum of 2 children up to the age of 8 years are allowed free of charge subject to room occupancy capacity. Extra person charges are applicable for anyone above 8 years of age. Breakfast will be included in stay, but no extra bed will be provided.
- Occupancy Policy: The maximum number of occupants in a room depends on the hotel and the room category. This can be found out during booking of the rooms for different hotels.
- Visitor Policy: Our visitor policy varies depending upon the specific hotel. However, visitors are not allowed beyond 10 PM in any of our hotels. Non-resident guests must get registered as an extra occupant in the room to stay beyond this time.
- Pet Policy: No pets are allowed inside the premises/property where the accommodation is situated.
- Right to Admission: All Lord’s Garden Glory Hotels reserve the right to deny admission or ask particular guests to leave the property to ensure safety and comfort of other guests. This may include cases such as denial of admission to local residents, unmarried & unrelated couples, amongst others. The decision taken by the Lord’s Garden Glory management shall be final and binding in all such situations.